We all know Prosody Backstage makes planning your performances and events so much easier. However, the initial set up can take a bit of time. When you use these tips your set will go smooth and you will wondering what to do with all your extra time.
1) After you have paid your invoice, your Prosody Specialist will set up your studio account and primary admin account. You will need to provide information for the studio and primary admin. Studio information such as: Studio name, studio owner, studio address, studio email, studio phone number, and studio website. You may also send your studio logo or add it later. Primary admin information such as: Name, email, and phone number. Once your Prosody Specialist has set up your account you will be emailed a Studio Code. This is the code you and all your staff and parents will use to create accounts and join your studio.
2) Once you have downloaded and logged in to the Prosody Backstage app you may begin the initial set up.
3) First, use the CSV file upload instructions under the Performers icon and upload your performers. The cloud icon in the right hand will send you to the CSV file instructions. Make sure you use the provided templates!
4) Next, do the same thing for classes and add the performers to their classes.
5) Then, input your dances either one at a time or via a CSV upload. Make sure to assign each dance to a class.
6) Now you are ready to set up your events!
If you need help at any time a Prosody Specialist is ready to assist you! We are happy to help you every step of the way. Our job is to make your job easier!